Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pro-Life as a Vocation by Fr. Frank Pavone

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pro-Life as a Vocation by Fr. Frank Pavone on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:24 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Pro-Life as a Vocation
July 13th, 2009

Doing pro-life work is not simply a response to a cause or a movement, an ideology or a political platform. It is a vocation, a charism of the Holy Spirit. The Christian pro-life commitment is a spirituality, which has particular characteristics and virtues, and which shapes the particular strategies and tactics that the pro-life activist carries out. This spirituality, taught by Priests for Life, roots the activist in his or her faith in God, and insures that pro-life activism will lead the activist back to God. It helps us keep our balance amidst the conflicting emotions we have in the pro-life battle, as we deal with successes and failures, as we rejoice in the gift of life and mourn the taking of life. Learn more about this pro-life spirituality at priestsforlife.org.

–Fr. Frank

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum