Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bishop Finn Interviewed on Notre Dame Commencement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

God alway bring out the Truth. We will see it soon.
Glory to God in the Highest

"Is President Obama’s call to work together in reducing unintended pregnancies a new way to find common ground?

I fear that the specific way that the President frames this in terms of “reducing unintended pregnancies” is through the promotion of Planned Parenthood and contraceptive services. The President has supported the Prevention First Act bill that’s going forward. This is not about abstinence education. This is about promoting contraception and giving Planned Parenthood a huge blank check. If Catholics don’t see a problem with this then I don’t think they understand the threat it represents to the meaning of marriage, to fidelity, to chastity, to the very sanctity of human life and intimate love."

Remember that God brought out the truth about contraception, thanks God that the church stand on they believe.

for the full interviewed http://catholickey.blogspot.com/2009/05/bishop-finn-interviewed-on-notre-dame.html

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
God alway bring out the Truth. We will see it soon.
Glory to God in the Highest

Amen! :smilepope:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum