Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

351 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 am

Admin

Prayer For A Deceased Mother
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Father
O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Prayer For A Deceased Priest
O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Our of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive to my voice in supplication.
If You, O Lord, mark iniquities, Lord who can stand?
But with You is forgiveness, that You may be revered.
I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in His word.
My soul waits for the Lord more than sentinels wait for the dawn,
For with the Lord is kindness, and with Him is plenteous redemption;
And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities.

Prayer For Deceased Relatives

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

352 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Admin

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

353 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am

Admin

Eternal Father, I offer you the most precious Blood of your Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

354 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and our mother. In Your clemency, have mercy on the soul of my mother and free her from her sins. Grant that I may see her in the joy of eternal light, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, You have commanded us to honor our father and mother. In Your mercy have on the soul of my father and free him from his sins.  Grant that I may see him in the joy of eternal light through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

O God, Thou didst raise Thy servant, Fr. George Allard and all deceased priests, to the sacred priesthood of Jesus Christ, according to the Order of Melchisedek, giving him the sublime power to offer the Eternal Sacrifice, to bring the Body and Blood of Thy Son Jesus Christ down upon the altar, and to absolve the sins of men in Thine own Holy Name. We beseech Thee to reward his faithfulness and to forget his faults, admitting him speedily into Thy Holy Presence, there to enjoy forever the recompense of his labors. This we ask through Jesus Christ Thy Son, our Lord. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

O God, to whom it belongs to have mercy and to spare, we humbly entreat You for the souls of our relatives ____and friends ______ , whom You have called from this world. Do not deliver them into the hands of the enemy nor forget them forever but bid Your holy angels to receive them into Your home in Paradise. Since they believed and hoped in You, may they not undergo the pains of Hell but possess eternal joys, through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

355 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

356 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:07 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

357 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

358 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Admin

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:
Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

359 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Out of the depths I cry to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!

360 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:41 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

361 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

362 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

363 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

364 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

365 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

366 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

367 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

368 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Admin

undefined wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

369 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

370 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

371 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

372 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:11 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

373 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 am

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

374 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

375 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

376 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Admin

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Eternal rest grant them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
heaven

377 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

378 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

379 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

380 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

381 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

382 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:55 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

383 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

384 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

385 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

386 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:48 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Admin wrote:

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

387 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

388 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis
Lord, hear my voice!

389 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

390 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Admin

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

391 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

392 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

393 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:58 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

signofcross 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

signofcross 

394 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Admin

signofcross 
heart 

heart 
knight1 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

heart 
signofcross 

395 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

signofcross 
heart 

heart 
knight1 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

heart 
signofcross 

396 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

hug3 

397 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

signofcross 

kiss4you 

ballspin 
monkyes 

heaven 
De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!
rose 

grouphug 
signofcross 

hug3 

398 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

399 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

400 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 am

Admin

Admin wrote:

De Profundis

Lord, hear my voice!

Prayer For Deceased Relativesrose 

:smilepope: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum