Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

151 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

trust in him

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

152 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

153 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID
THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY, FOR ALL THE HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY, FOR SINNERS EVERYWHERE, FOR SINNERS IN THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH, THOSE IN MY OWN HOME AND WITHIN MY FAMILY. AMEN

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us praying highprayer signofcross

154 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:36 pm

trust in him

ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

ST Gertrude The Great Pray for Us

155 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.”

156 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

157 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

158 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

159 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:10 am

Easter-won

160 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

161 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

162 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

163 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Tarek Ch 2 wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

164 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am

Easter-won

165 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. For sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family. Jesus I love you. Amen.

166 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:1

167 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

168 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

169 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

170 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

[/quote][/quote]

171 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

172 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:00 am

Easter-won

173 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

174 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

175 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

176 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread and
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Blessed art thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now
and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

177 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

178 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

179 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

180 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

181 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

182 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

183 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

184 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Easter-won wrote:ETERNAL FATHER, I OFFER THEE THE MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THY DIVINE SON,JESUS,IN UNION WITH THE MASSES SAID

praying highprayer signofcross
Amen

185 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Easter-won

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

186 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 am

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

187 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

188 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 am

Easter-won

Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

189 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

190 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

191 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:

192 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

193 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

194 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 am

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

195 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

196 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Amen.

Amen.

world without end.
Amen.

197 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:13 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

198 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 am

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Easter-won wrote:Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

Amen

199 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

CC

Easter-won wrote:
Our Lord Jesus told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from Purgatory each time it is said.
And Our Lady said " christmas is the day of the year when most souls are delivered.
Let storming the heaven gate with this pray so many,many souls will be released.

200 Re: Praying For The Holy Souls In Purgatory on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:59 pm

jed

Amen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum