Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Pre-written Eulogy For My Funeral. (This may change.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

To My Dearly beloved family and friends: There is No One Like God. 

There is No One Like God.

There is only one time that I can speak while I'm dead and that is now that I'm alive. 

I will not ask you, to not cry because as Catholics we have hope and believe in the Resurrection of the Dead. Because you will probably cry anyway. It's a Mystery we do not quite understand, but we can Trust in the Blessed Trinity of the Catholic Church.

I want to thank you for all you have done for me.  Please be reassured God is so generous in sending graces in your soul. He will reward you.

It is my aim and ambition to be holy as Christ is Holy, through Christ's grace alone.

At my funeral, do not allow anyone to publically announce I'm in heaven. 

If anyone publically announces to you I'm in heaven, they're not telling you the truth. Instead, I request for you to tell the person to leave.

Only Almighty God can Judge my soul at the time of my last dying breath. 

And if anyone tells you I'm no longer suffering, they are not telling you the truth.

My soul is alive. And I believe in the doctrine of purgatory according to the teachings of the holy Catholic Church. 

I remember, and many of you will remember, how I cooperated with God's grace quite insufficiently.
In purgatory, my soul is still alive and I am willing to immensely suffer during the purification process. 

I will learn to Love God with all of my heart, with all of my soul, with all of my might, and with all of my strength. Oh, thank God!

Once I am holy and I can enter heaven, I will be able to help you more than I ever helped you on earth. 

I will pray for you before Almighty God. All's you have to do is ask me to intercede to God for you. God will answer your prayer according to His Most Holy Will.

And I will ask Blessed Mother to join me in prayer to her Son Jesus Christ for you. Jesus will not turn away His Mother.

I will send you roses from heaven as a sign from God, that God is answering your prayers. 

May God's Most Holy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven. 

God is so very kind and so lovable. You can put all of your Hope and Trust In Jesus alone. Jesus will not disappoint you.

I'm almost done talking. And soon you'll receive Jesus in the Most Holy Eucharist, and then you can get something to eat.

I am kindly asking you to book Masses for me. But please don't book only one Mass for me. 

I will not be able to offer sacrifices to God, in atonement for my sins and for the sins  of the whole world, while I'm suffering in purgatory. 

Instead, I will be depending on atonement by your prayers and sacrifices from the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

If you would be so kind, please call the Diocese of Austin and enroll me as a Perpetual Member in the Clerical Endowment Fund. The cost is a very low price. 

Masses will continue for me, until the end of the time of earth's existence. 

Masses will be offered on my behalf during the Sacrifice of the Mass, by the Bishop and priests.

You, as a Benefactor will receive many holy graces of conversion to Christ, from God through the Bishop and Priests during the Sacrifice of the Mass!

God is so generous and lovable and kind. He will reward you! 

I'm most grateful to God for the Holy Catholic Church and for you, my Church Militant Family.

Now you will hear from the priest, the innumerable benefits you receive from Jesus Christ in the most Holy Eucharist. 
If you are away from the Catholic Church, please come home!

Remain Faithful In Christ!

There is No One Like God! 

Jesus, I Trust In You!

Loving you always, here and now, and forevermore. 

rose rose rose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum