Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
“The final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family. Don’t be afraid … because anyone who operates for the sanctity of marriage and the family will always be contended and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue … however, Our Lady has already crushed its head.” (Sister Lucia, one of the seers of Fatima)

:rosarynun:

2 Are We Praying The Rosary ? on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:20 am

NeedImprovement

Admin
Msgr Charles Pope's article St. Michael  and Our Lady of Fatima ; Why 2017 is Such a Critical Moment , appeared in this year's January 18 publication of National Catholic Register

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/msgr-pope/st.-michael-and-our-lady-of-fatima-why-2017-is-such-a-critical-moment

Following are several excerpts from the article well worth our attention:

"The last 100 years have seen horrifying warfare, death tolls in the hundreds of millions driven by ideological conflict, abortion on demand, the destruction of marriage and the family, sexual confusion and misbehavior, and the rise of the culture of death (the demand for the right to die and the right to kill). Indeed, Christendom in the West is in the midst of a great collapse: tepid and compromised faith, a tiny minority who attend Mass, and the growth of militant secularism. Who among us can deny that the Church, especially in the affluent West, has been under attack. We have preferred to sleep through most of it and make one compromise after another. Who among us can deny that we need another “counter-reformation”?

. . . And so here we are at the culmination of the battle. Though it is disheartening, the battle in the Church over the sanctity of holy matrimony has reached the highest levels, just as our Lady said. Cardinal is pitted against cardinal, bishop against bishop. In the wider culture, marriage has been redefined; biblical and natural law teachings have been set aside. At this point I don’t think that our culture has a definition of marriage at all; it’s whatever anyone wants to say it is. This is no minor error; it is a civilization killer.

Something tells me that this year of 2017 is going to be critical and that we had better pray — a lot more than we have in the past. Repentance is also crucial. Being sleepy in the battle cannot be an option. We are at a turning point. Perhaps the hundred years of trial are ending; they might end well or they might come to a dreadful conclusion. That is why we must pray."

If we aren't praying the Rosary daily yet , it's time ! The weapon Our Blessed Mother Mary will use to conquer Satan is the Holy Rosary. How can she use a Rosary that has never been said ? 

Our Blessed Mother is often depicted holding the Rosary out to us, and in this image of Our Lady of Mount Carmel , our Blessed Lord is also holding both the Rosary and the Scapular out to us.

Let's reflect for a second : Unless we are praying the Rosary, how could it ever have any power ? Just as we count on Mary's Motherly love and intercession ,so she also is counting on our prayers . . .counting on us to place these spiritual weapons back into Her hands ; with much love and humility, so she may use them for our own sanctification and to defeat Satan.

So, what if I'm unsure whether I actually could be praying the Rosary, daily? . . . Perhaps I'm in need of the intercession of a Saint who will help me succeed in praying the Rosary.

hmmm

Here is just one of many who are eager and willing to help us succeed. All we have to do is ask:   cross

" . . . you should know that there is present with you the angel whom God has appointed for each man . . . This angel, who is sleepless and cannot be deceived, is always present with you; he sees all things and is not hindered by darkness. You should know, too, that with him is God " . . .   - St. Anthony the Great   

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum