Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Pray For This Priest Who Is Desperate For Our Prayers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Priests suffer above and beyond what we can ever imagine. Priests are Sacrifice. They are God's chosen sons--and if there were no priest-- we would have no holy Sacraments.

Since you dear reader, have an ardent respect for priests, I beg you to pray for this particular priest who wrote to Deacon Greg Kandra, who is desperate. He needs a Miracle. Please add him to your rosary and offer Him to God at the holy sacrifice of the Mass. Ask your friends to pray for him. He should not feel alone.

Hello Deacon Greg. We do not know each other, but I stumbled upon your website today. I am asking, please, that you pray for me and give my name to others who have a ministry of prayer. I am a 51-year-old priest and have terrible terrible mental health issues. Greg, I am pretty desperate. I have sought out loads of help over the years and have honestly tried to get better but my condition is so severe, I literally need a miracle. I have profound misery in my brain, major memory and concentration issues and hissing in both ears. I know that all things are possible with God. Please pray for healing. I am grateful. God bless you.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2013/07/a-prayer-for-mental-health/
May the Virgin Mary hold you tightly in her love. -St. Padre Pio

Sancta Maria, sucurre miseris
Mary, Help of Those in Need

A partial indulgence.

Holy Mary, help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God's people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.

May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

2 Prayer With St. Dymphna on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

NeedImprovement

Admin

Prayer For St. Dymphna's Intercession

Lord our God, you chose St, Dymphna as Heavenly patroness of those afflicted with mental and nervous disorders.

Through her prayers, grant in you loving kindness relief and  consolation  to all who are emotionally disturbed . . . especially for  [ N ]  . . .

Through the prayers of St. Dymphna , virgin martyr, graciously accord to those for whom we pray, patience in suffering and a resignation to your divine will. Fill them all with the gifts of your Holy Spirit and obtain for them health of body, mind and soul . We ask this through Jesus Christ , Our Lord.

AMEN

St. Dymphna, pray for us.

St. Dymphna , strengthen us.

" . . . you should know that there is present with you the angel whom God has appointed for each man . . . This angel, who is sleepless and cannot be deceived, is always present with you; he sees all things and is not hindered by darkness. You should know, too, that with him is God " . . .   - St. Anthony the Great   

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum