Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq - Witness of the Church Attack (Worldwide Rosary Prayer for the persecuted in Iraq)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us ..

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Easter-won

Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven;
Give us this day our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses -
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Amen.

Glory Be To the Father and To the Son and To the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Holy Spirit! Lord of Light! From Your clear celestial height, Your pure beaming radiance give!

The Holy Spirit

Only one thing is important -- eternal salvation. Only one thing, therefore, is to be feared--sin· Sin is the result of ignorance, weakness, and indifference The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Light, of Strength, and of Love. With His sevenfold gifts He enlightens the mind, strengthens the will, and inflames the heart with love of God. To ensure our salvation we ought to invoke the Divine Spirit daily, for "The Spirit helpeth our infirmity. We know not what we should pray for as we ought. But the Spirit Himself asketh for us."

Prayer

Almighty and eternal God, Who hast vouchsafed to regenerate us by water and the Holy Spirit, and hast given us forgiveness all sins, vouchsafe to send forth from heaven upon us your sevenfold Spirit, the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding, the Spirit of Counsel and fortitude, the Spirit of Knowledge and Piety, and fill us with the Spirit of Holy Fear. Amen.

Our Father and Hail Mary ONCE.
Glory be to the Father SEVEN TIMES.

O Lord Jesus Christ Who, before ascending into heaven did promise to send the Holy Spirit to finish Your work in the souls of Your Apostles and Disciples, deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me that He may perfect in my soul, the work of Your grace and Your love. Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom that I may despise the perishable things of this world and aspire only after the things that are eternal, the Spirit of Understanding to enlighten my mind with the light of Your divine truth, the Spirit of Counsel that I may ever choose the surest way of pleasing God and gaining heaven, the Spirit of Fortitude that I may bear my cross with You and that I may overcome with courage all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, the Spirit of Knowledge that I may know God and know myself and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, the Spirit of Piety that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, and the Spirit of Fear that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God and may dread in any way to displease Him. Mark me, dear Lord, with the sign of Your true disciples and animate me in all things with Your Spirit. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

Amen.

Easter-won

Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy Name;
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
Amen.

the Lord is with thee;
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end.
Amen.

Admin

On November 23, 2010

Please join us for worldwide Rosary prayer

60 Catholics were brutally murdered while attending Mass in a Catholic Church in Bagdad , Iraq . They are glorious martyrs.

But 400,000 Catholics remain and are being persecuted for the faith. And we’re being asked to pray the Rosary to help them.

More information :.............http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Frontpage/worldwide-rosary-for-persecuted-catholics-in-iraq.html

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Mary, wonder of God, when souls abandon themselves to you, you cannot but work wonders in them!
-St. Louis de Montfort

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners
Amen.

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners
Amen.

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners
Amen.

Holy water blessing; In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Admin wrote: On November 23, 2010

Please join us for worldwide Rosary prayer

60 Catholics were brutally murdered while attending Mass in a Catholic Church in Bagdad , Iraq . They are glorious martyrs.

But 400,000 Catholics remain and are being persecuted for the faith. And we’re being asked to pray the Rosary to help them.

More information :.............http://www.americaneedsfatima.org/Frontpage/worldwide-rosary-for-persecuted-catholics-in-iraq.html

Easter-won

The Sorrowful Mysteries

Make the Sign of the Cross.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried, He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end Amen.

The 1st Sorrowful Mystery: Agony in the garden

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy."

The 2nd Sorrowful Mystery: The Scourging [Whipping] at the Pillar

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy."

The 3rd Sorrowful Mystery: The Coronation with thorns

The Fourth Sorrowful Mystery..........THE CARRYING OF THE CROSS

The 5th Sorrowful Mystery..........The Crucifixion

HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray: O GOD, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

May the divine mercy remain always with us. Amen.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

trust in him

The Glorious Mysteries

Make the Sign of the Cross.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried, He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead; He ascended into Heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty, from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end Amen.

The 1st Glorious Mystery: Resurrection

The 2nd Glorious Mystery: The Ascenciation

The 3rd Glorious Mystery: The Descent of the Holy spirit

The Fourth Glorious Mystery..........The Assumption

The 5th Glorious Mystery..........The Coronation

HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray: O GOD, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death, and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life, grant, we beseech Thee, that meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

May the divine mercy remain always with us. Amen.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

jed

Amen.

jed

trust in him

Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Novena Prayer to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...( Christians in Iraq).

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...( Christians in Iraq).

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer. We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting. Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever.
Amen. Offered Christians in Iraq to Jesus in the holy sacrifice of the Mass today.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...(the Christians in Iraq).

Amen.

jed

the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

jed

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

jed

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

jed

the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Amen.

Praying for the beloved Christians in Iraq in holy adoration.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

St. Michael the Archangel, defend .

Amen.

Praying for the beloved Christians in Iraq in holy adoration.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Novena to the Immaculate Heart of Mary

St. Michael the Archangel, defend .

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love,
heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...( Christians in Iraq).

Amen.

http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/liturgy/masspower.htm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Memorare

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help,
or sought your intercession
was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto you,
O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother.

To you do I come,
before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.

Amen.

Offering them to Jesus through Mary in the Sacrifice of the Mass on 12-12-10, 12-13-10 & Holy Adoration

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer. As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son. Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today, especially ...(the Christians in Iraq).

Amen.

Easter-won

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name;
thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Jesus.
pray for us sinners