Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church under the patronage of the Holy Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

12-24-09 Oh my goodness, it's snowing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12-24-09 Oh my goodness, it's snowing! on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
It's snowing! It's so white and soft and beautiful. What a pleasant surprise. I was able to catch a snowflake! It hardly ever snows in our area, and we are elated with joy. Heaven loves us so much. Blessed Mother and Jesus truly care and want us to be happy. They give me little special surprise gifts and I count all my blessings and I thank them. How I wish you could experience my joy. Merry Christmas!

2 Re: 12-24-09 Oh my goodness, it's snowing! on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Easter-won

Merry christmas to you too.
Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.
I too was so happy last night, we have a very nice evening , clear sky with lot of star that was so0 o bright.
Midnight mass was so beautiful So many cry with Joy, " God so love the world that He sent His Son to us ."
Thanks be to God.
Glory be to God for ever.

roonie

3 12-25-09 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Merry Christmas. Thank you for sharing in my joy. And thank you for sharing your holy experience at the Holy sacrifice of the Mass. It's good to share our holy experiences to God's love; love offers light in a dark world.

We went to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass today. The people sung like angels, praising Almighty God. The Holy Christmas decor created both a Holy atmosphere and a humble attitude, to please adequately prepare my heart to receive our Holy Lord Jesus in the most Holy Eucharist. My experience reminded me of the time I was on my holy pilgrimage in Italy, in prayer on the hard wooden pews, beholding the crucified One. Last night my burdens and cross were so heavy, I couldn't stop crying.. But Our Lady strengthened my will to choose to turn to Her Son and to fully open my heart to Him. After we suffer a little while, God is faithful to hear. Today in Mass, He slowly lifted the heaviness off my shoulders, especially after receiving Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist. He took my sorrows and replaced them with joy and peace. God is so lovable. My burdens completely lifted, when today I received an email from a friend who testifies to God's Love. Love is the answer.

Baby Linda Victoria Love, pray for us. All glory and honor to You Lord Jesus.

May the Virgin Mary hold you tightly in her love.
St. Padre Pio and me

4 Re: 12-24-09 Oh my goodness, it's snowing! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:29 am

jed

Amen!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum