Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

101 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Easter-won

Prayer said .
Hail Mary..
God Bless.
Amen

102 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Haley says thank you for all your prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary said.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

105 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Haley welcomes your prayers.

Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

107 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:40 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.

Easter-won

Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for Cyndi and her family members specially Haley . Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

110 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am

jed

God bless.

111 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Haley

Hi my name is Haley. I want to thank you for all your prayers. I appreciate you praying for me. I'm getting ready to pray the rosary and I will keep Roonie and Jed and everyone in my prayers.

112 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am

jed

Haley wrote:Hi my name is Haley. I want to thank you for all your prayers. I appreciate you praying for me. I'm getting ready to pray the rosary and I will keep Roonie and Jed and everyone in my prayers.

Thank you Haley. Eventhough I'm a prayer warrior, I need prayers too since I bother satan by stepping on his tail and kicking his jaw, ... He fights back and that's when I need your prayers.

Welcome and God bless.

113 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

Easter-won

Thank you very much Haley for you pray.
My daughter and all of her class mate are OK.

will write more later.

So happy you are here.

God Bless
Welcome
roonie

114 Praying Jed because he needs it on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Haley

jed wrote:
Haley wrote:Hi my name is Haley. I want to thank you for all your prayers. I appreciate you praying for me. I'm getting ready to pray the rosary and I will keep Roonie and Jed and everyone in my prayers.

Thank you Haley. Eventhough I'm a prayer warrior, I need prayers too since I bother satan by stepping on his tail and kicking his jaw, ... He fights back and that's when I need your prayers.

Welcome and God bless.

Jed what you said made me giggle-laugh.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen..

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Eternal Father, I offer thee the Most Precious Blood of your Beloved Son in union with the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass said throughout the world today, for Cyndi and her family members. Jesus, I love you. Jesus, I trust in You!

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Dear Tarek, you're a dear one. Thank you so much. I want to introduce you to my daughter Haley.

Haley this is Tarek from Lebanon.
Tarek this is Haley (16).

Hail Mary prayed for Tarek and for Our Lady's intentions for Haley. God bless you.

Haley

Our-Lady-Of-Victory wrote:Dear Tarek, you're a dear one. Thank you so much. I want to introduce you to my daughter Haley.

Haley this is Tarek from Lebanon.
Tarek this is Haley (16).

Hail Mary prayed for Tarek and for Our Lady's intentions for Haley. God bless you.
It's nice to meet you, Tarek.
Thanks for praying for me, I will keep you in my prayers.
-Haley

trust in him

Hail Mary.......Amen
highprayer

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
For my beautiful daughter. I am so proud of you. Holy Rosary prayed for you. I consecrate all my children and family to the care of the Holy Virgin Mary. Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed for Haley.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
I love you because you're my daughter. Holy Rosary prayed. rose

123 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 pm

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Haley

Thank you all for your prayers, I really do appreciate them! hug3 blessyou

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Continued prayers for Haley

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Chaplet of Divine Mercy prayed.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
still praying for Haley

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Tarek Ch 2 wrote:still praying for Haley

Thank you very much. Hail Mary prayed to honor Our Lady.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
St. Philomena pray for Haley. You're always in my heart and prayers, Haley, always.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Thank you Tarek. I appreciate it. Hail Mary prayed. God bless you.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the HOly Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Easter-won

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Continued prayers for Haley

trust in him

The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord let His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace.
Amen

Our Father.............
Hail Mary...............
Glory Be.................Amen

138 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Come Holy Spirit Come
Holy water blessing for Haley heart

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be Done on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily Bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is The Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory .. Forever ..!
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and
Amen.

Glory Be To The Father and To The Son and To The Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now
and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

Easter-won

Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be Done on earth as it is in Heaven
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For Thine is The Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory .. Forever ..!
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and
Amen.

and ever shall be ..
world without end.
Amen.

140 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:55 am

Easter-won

Hail, O holy St. Philomena, whom I acknowledge, after Mary, as my advocate with the Divine Spouse, intercede for me now and at the hour of my death.
St, Philomena, beloved daughter of Jesus and Mary, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen.

Hail, O holy St. Philomena, whom I acknowledge, after Mary, as my advocate with the Divine Spouse, intercede for me now and at the hour of my death.
St, Philomena, beloved daughter of Jesus and Mary, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Amen.

Hail, O illustrious St. Philomena, who shed so courageously your blood for Christ! I bless the Lord for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee during thy life, and especially at thy death. I praise and glorify Him for the honor and power with which He has crowned thee, and I beg thee to obtain for me from God the graces I ask through thy intercession for Haley. Amen.

141 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Thank you Roonie... Glory to You O Lord .. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon thee. rose

and ever shall be ...
world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
Amen.

---

Hail, O illustrious St. Philomena, who shed so courageously your blood for Christ! I bless the Lord for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee during thy life, and especially at thy death. I praise and glorify Him for the honor and power with which He has crowned thee, and I beg thee to obtain for me from God the graces I ask through thy intercession for Haley. Amen.

142 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:49 am

Easter-won

and ever shall be ...
world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee;
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
Amen.

---

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Thank you Roonie..May the Virgin Mary hold you tightly in her love!

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done on Earth as it is in Heaven
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil;
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..

world without end.
Amen.

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil;
For Thine is the Kingdom and
The Power and
The Glory ..
Forever ..
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee!;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

and ever shall be ..

world without end.
Amen.

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

Easter-won

jed

Hail Mary prayed.
God bless.

148 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am

Easter-won

God our Father,
the birth of your Son Jesus Christ
brought great joy to Mary and Joseph.
We give thanks to you for Linda whose birthday we celebrate .
May she ever grow in your faith, hope, and love.
We ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among
women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
.Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
world without end. Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell.
Lead all souls to heaven, especially
those in most need
of thy mercy

149 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Jed and Roonie thank you so much for your prayers for Haley. She appreciated it and I do too. May heaven be your reward.

Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Give us this day our daily Bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee;
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen.

as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end.
Amen.

150 Re: Update Notice: Prayed Today 4 U: Feb 12, 2017 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom Come,
Thy Will be Done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum