Our aim is to conform our beliefs to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forgive us Lord,

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Forgive us Lord, on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Say this act ...
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

2 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

3 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm

jed

Act of Contrition

4 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

jed

Act of Contrition

5 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
harsh people condemn, they will shame you and reject who you are
they turn you away from them selves
but pure love is different

God is love
love seeks to understand
love motivates us to understanding

please do not turn away from the understanding of the One who loves me
I have forgotten him
but I want, to turn to, his mercy
I want, to turn to the One, who loves me

where did I turn away from love, who is calling me, to something deeper?
turn back to him, and, turn back to His mercy

to overcome a sin, moves me, towards the beloved
instead of turning away from the beloved
understanding helps me focus on love, removes my guilt, and focuses on His mercy

You are all good and deserving of all my love

6 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Tarek Ch 2 wrote:Say this act ...
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

7 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

8 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

O my God I am heartily sorry for having offended thee and I detest all my sins for thy just punishment but most of all because I have offended thee my God who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of thy ..

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all b/c I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve .. with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

9 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

jed

Act of Contrition

10 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
[quote="Tarek Ch 2"]Say this act ...
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

Amen.
Holy Mother lead us to your Son.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end.

Amen
[/font]

11 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

jed

12 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Dr. Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Tarek Ch 2 wrote:O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

13 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
world without end. Amen.

14 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:58 am

jed

Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, to pray and read your word and to amend my life. Amen.

15 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

We will glorify the King of King of Kings. We will glorify the Lamb. We will glorify the Lord of Lords, who is the Great I Am.

16 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Admin

we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

Amen. Jesus I trust in You!

17 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

jed

Lord have mercy.

18 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

19 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Easter-won

Act of Contrition

20 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Easter-won

Act of Contrition

21 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Easter-won

Act of Contrition

22 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 am

jed

Act of Contrition

23 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:41 pm

jed

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

24 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

jed

Amen

25 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

jed

Amen

26 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

jed

Amen

27 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:42 pm

jed

Amen

28 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:28 pm

trust in him

Act of Contrition

Amen

Amen

Amen

29 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Cyndi

Say this act ...
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

30 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:08 am

Easter-won

31 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

Act of Contrition

32 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

33 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:36 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin

34 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
New Roman Missal starts 11-27-10

A brief pause for silence follows. Then all recite together the formula of general confession:

I confess to almighty God
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done and in what I have failed to do,

And, striking their breast, they say:

through my fault, through my fault,
through my most grievous fault;

Then they continue:

therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin,
all the Angels and Saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our God.

35 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:26 pm

jed

36 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Easter-won

37 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:58 am

Easter-won

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

38 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

Our-Lady-Of-Victory

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition
.Amen

I confess to Almighty God and to you my brothers and sisters that I have grievously sinned

through my fault, through my fault, through my grievous fault

in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done and in what I have failed to do
and I ask Blessed Mother Ever-Virgin and all the angels and saints and you my brothers and sisters
to pray for me to the Lord our God.
Amen.

39 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon May 23, 2011 12:41 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Easter-won wrote:O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

40 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Sat May 28, 2011 7:49 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

41 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

42 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

43 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:13 am

Cyndi

I confess to Almighty God
and to you my brothers and sisters
that I have sinned
through my own fault
my fault
my fault

In my thoughts
and in my words
in what I have done
and in what I have failed to do
And I ask Blessed Mother ever virgin
and you my brothers and sisters
to pray for me To the Lord our God.
Amen.

May God have mercy on us
forgive us our sins
and bring us to everlasting life.
Amen!

44 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Act of Contrition

45 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

46 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Tarek Ch 2 wrote:O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.

47 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:45 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin

48 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Admin

Tarek C 2 wrote:Say this act ...
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

49 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:20 am

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen..

50 Re: Forgive us Lord, on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Tarek E. Chidiac

Admin
Tarek E. Chidiac wrote:
we are all sinners

Act of Contrition

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum